Week 3 Trivia Results

My apologies for missing Week 2 and part of Week 3...I was so busy in real life that all my blog efforts were concentrated on trying to get this page linked to the World Chat. Now that that has been accomplished, I would like to touch on a couple of things: all future trivia contests will be posted here in the shape of a Google Form and secondly that I will spend the rest of this post detailing the results of Week 3 as well as the season-to-date totals.

First things first, the Week 3 results:


...from the preview that I'm able to see, it appears that the screenshot I just tried to put in may be a bit blurry. If that's the case and/or you can't read it for another reason, here are your top three finishers for the week:

1. Goodtymes31, 64 points 2. Dawlog & scoop015 (tie), 52 points 3. sonofthebear, 44 points

Factoring in the Week 1 scores and the Week 2 totals provided to me by thewheaties, here is what I have for season totals through three weeks:

Again, in case of blurriness, here are your current top three typed out:

1. goodtymes31, 170 points 2. scoop015, 132 points 3. zeustis01, 97 points

For those of you who are wondering why thewheaties doesn't appear on either of my top three lists despite a very commendable performance through three weeks, it's because he has offered to remove himself from the prize eligibility since he's providing said prizes. Had he been eligible, he would have tied for second this week and would be in a tie for third overall thanks to his 97 points. Good luck to all both on the virtual diamond and in the trivia arena over the next 7 days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WSTN: An official introduction

Season 32 Trade Deadline

Test of Poll Link